Latest NewsAl-Qalam weekend school has organised a training course for Arabic teachers in supplementary schools in London
Al-Qalam weekend school has organised a training course for Arabic teachers in supplementary schools in London.
The course was delivered by experts in international educational training, Dr. Attijani Boulawale and Dr. Ramzi Romdhani
The course took place in the library main hall at the Islamic Cultural Centre on Saturday the 3rd and Sunday the 4th of November 2012.
The course started at 9:00 am and finished at 4:30 pm.
Fifty teachers from various supplementary schools had attended.
The main topics that were addressed are:
- Maximising achievement and managing challenging behaviour.
- The best practice in preparing a lesson plan.
- Monitoring and evaluation of teaching and students progress, encouraging and supporting teachers to make changes happen in the classroom.
- Summative assessment of learning through exam papers;
- Exemplar lessons for speaking, reading and writing with correct grammar.
- The pedagogy of differentiation
All attendees received a certificate of attendance at the end of the course. The attendees have expressed their happiness to participate in this course and confirmed that it was of a great benefit to them, thus they requested more courses of this kind in the future.
Central Mosque Trust Ltd, Registered in England and Wales. Company Number:
Registered Office Address: 146 Park Road, London, NW8 7RG | Tel 020 7724
3363 | Fax 020 7724 0493 | Secretary 02077252213, 02077252152